Lower back pain affects millions of Americans each year. According to the American Chiropractic Association, about 31 million Americans experience lower back pain at any given time. It is one of the biggest sources of missed workdays and disabilities worldwide. For many people, this condition is not permanent, but it can recur and even become chronic and disabling if it is not treated properly. This painful condition can limit your everyday activities preventing you from doing the things you love.
Lower Back Pain Treatment
If you are struggling with lower back pain, Dr. Thomas P. Lally, Dr. Scott Lally, and our team at Lally Chiropractic Clinic in Yakima can treat the condition so you can get on with your life. Our all-natural approach to treating lower back pain is made up of a variety of different treatments including:
- Spinal manipulation and realignments: These treatments aid in pain management by reducing the pressure on your central nervous system.
- Spinal decompression: Spinal decompression can reduce the pressure in specific areas through the use of motorized traction to stretch the spine. The benefits include increased blood flow, reduced pressure on injured or herniated discs, and reducing pressure on the surrounding nerves and structures of the body.
- Soft tissue therapy: We will work to relax and treat your tight and sore muscles in your back using various methods, including trigger point therapy.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy is a fantastic complementary treatment that goes hand-in-hand with many forms of chiropractic treatment, including the treatment of lower back pain.
- Exercise therapy: We will recommend certain exercises that you can do at home to help with your lower back pain and keep it from returning or becoming a chronic condition.
- Posture screenings: We may conduct a posture or spinal screening to see if how you are sitting, standing, or carrying yourself is contributing to your back pain.
Chiropractic Care Helps with Lower Back Pain
Our chiropractors can treat lower back pain quickly. You can expect to receive the following benefits from chiropractic care:
- Reduction in pain intensity
- Improvement in the patient's ability to function
- Reducing or eliminating the need for pain medication
Get Relief for Your Lower Back Pain in Yakima, WA
At Lally Chiropractic Clinic, we are committed to providing the finest care for our patients. If you are experiencing lower back pain, call us today at (509) 248-0301 to schedule an appointment with one of our chiropractors.