At Lally Chiropractic Clinic in Yakima, WA, we provide treatments for a variety of conditions to alleviate any pain you may be experiencing and improve your overall health. Whether you have back pain, neck pain, or headaches, our team can help. Before scheduling your appointment, learn more about the conditions we treat below:
Conditions We Treat
Our chiropractors offer chiropractic treatments for many conditions to prevent long-term effects and further injury. Some conditions we can assist with include:
- Back Pain: If you have discomfort in your upper back, lower back, or middle back, we can provide the necessary treatment that will offer relief.
- Neck Pain: Neck pain can occur from arthritis or a workplace injury. Once we evaluate your condition, we can utilize techniques that will eliminate the ache and prevent the pain from becoming chronic.
- Headaches: Issues with the neck joints or injuries like whiplash can lead to headaches.
- Muscle Pain: Joint problems can lead to muscle pain, which can be reduced with proper treatment and massage.
- Arthritis: Chiropractic care can also help with arthritis. Joint wear and tear due to aging can result in stiff and misaligned joints that can be eliminated with an adjustment.
At our practice, we utilize various methods to relieve your pain and help you feel better. Some of these methods include the following:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments can help you recover from a variety of injuries that impact your spine, neck, and limbs. We use manual adjustments and low-force activator adjusting devices, which can improve your overall physical health.
- Rehabilitation Services: Recovery takes time and some injuries require further care to heal completely. We also offer rehabilitative services to help with recovery and to prevent future injuries.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
If you have back pain or neck pain from an injury, let our team at Lally Chiropractic Clinic in Yakima, WA, help. We can create a personalized treatment plan that will reduce your symptoms and let you return to your normal routine. To schedule your first appointment, contact us at (509) 248-0301 today. When you’re seeking a chiropractor near me, we look forward to assisting you!